Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I get to experiment every day - and many times in one day

One of the exciting things about my work and creating images as an artist is that I can and do experiment every day and many times during each day -

here is one such new development which I like very much:

1-2-2011F by Walter Paul Bebirian
1-2-2011F by Walter Paul Bebirian



1-2-2011M by Walter Paul Bebirian
1-2-2011M by Walter Paul Bebirian


and of course with photographs as well as the abstract images now that I am working digitally it is a very practical procedure to crop and size images in many different ways:




DOWNTOWN NEW YORK SKYLINE by Walter Paul Bebirian
DOWNTOWN NEW YORK SKYLINE by Walter Paul Bebirian


789 by Walter Paul Bebirian
789 by Walter Paul Bebirian



1-6-2011E by Walter Paul Bebirian
1-6-2011E by Walter Paul Bebirian



1-6-2011F by Walter Paul Bebirian
1-6-2011F by Walter Paul Bebirian


one of the fun parts about creating this way is that there are no rules and there are no limitations except those that I may place on myself - which is a fantastic concept to remember and apply to life in general!

1-7-2011K by Walter Paul Bebirian
1-7-2011K by Walter Paul Bebirian

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE these 2 images, they are inspiring and the colors are fantastic!! I could stare at them all day :=)

    ReplyDelete