Friday, December 31, 2010

Some images are so powerful they stick with me all year

4-27-2009IMG_7246A by Walter Paul Bebirian
4-27-2009IMG_7246A by Walter Paul Bebirian


Some images throughout my life have been so powerful that they have motivated me towards obtaining my different goals throughout my life - There is a great deal of beauty in nature and I am very thankful for having grown up in Forest Hills and had the Forest Hills Gardens as my Central studio all of my life:

BEBIRIAN ART - FOREST HILLS GARDENS

This type of environment and strong images help me stay focused and resolved every moment of every day of every year!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love this image! It reminds me of Spring time here and I long for the beautiful blossoms and trees blooming. We have long cold snowy winters here and I'm always so excited when I see Spring has arrived!

    ReplyDelete